I just realized that I forgot to do my facts last week! Oops. I don’t know how many more weeks I can do this segment anyway, because I feel like I am running out of facts. Today I am going to share facts about our wedding with you and for each fact I will include some pictures from our wedding. Warning: there are a ton of pictures! Make sure you go all the way to the bottom and watch the amazing video by Right Hand Films.
1. Will and I got married on March 15, 2014. Most of you probably already know that, but I thought I would throw it out there. We picked March 15, 2014 for a reason. We started dating on July 15, 2008. Every 3 months on the 15th we would go on a special date, so the 15th had meaning to us. I definitely wanted to get married in March (that’s one of the only good times to get married outside in Florida). We were so excited that March 15 fell on a Saturday and we knew it was perfect!
2. We got married at the Casa Lantana in Brandon, FL. The first thing we did after getting engaged was picked our location. The Casa Lantana is the only venue we actually visited and once we got there and saw it we knew we wanted to get married there. It’s a beautiful family home that has been turned into a B & B and event venue.
3. I wore an all lace Mori Lee dress. I LOVE lace dresses and knew before I went shopping that that’s what I wanted, so that’s what I got. My dress was pretty simple. It was an all lace, sweetheart, A-line dress. It had embellishment on the front and buttons down the back. I loved my dress.
4. We had the most amazing wedding party. Our bridesmaids, groomsmen, and parents were such a blessing to us on our wedding day and every day leading up to it. They helped us out so much.
5. We had the most amazing photographer and videographer. We are so amazed by the work of Theresa NeSmith Photography and Right Hand Films. They captured our day perfectly. All the pictures you see were by Theresa NeSmith Photography. Check her out!
Check out our wedding video done by Right Hand Films.