Yay, it’s Thursday! We’ve made it over the hump!
Today I’m bringing a fun and simple hairstyle I tried over the weekend. It took me about 5 minutes to do this hairstyle and I wore it for a day or errand running, birthday present shopping, etc.
Here’s the look.
Here are the steps to achieve this look:
- Start by slightly teasing your hair throughout (it also helps if your hair is dirty, maybe second or third day).
- Place your headband. This look will only work with a stretchy headband that goes all the way around your head.
- Start with the front section and wrap it around the headband until both sides meet in the back.
- Once all of the hair is towards the back, braid the remaining hair and secure with a hair tie.
- Take the braid and roll it up and then tuck the braid into the headband.
- Use bobby pins to secure any out of place hairs.
Here are some similar tutorials to help you out.
Let me know what you think of this simple headband hairstyle!