Alright, who watched the CMA’s!? Not me. Because I don’t have cable, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t see the fashion that went down on the red carpet. So, today I’m bringing you my 5 best and 5 worst.
Here are my worst.
5. Kacey Musgraves.
- Now, usually I love Kacey Musgraves. I think she is adorable and edgy, but this look just wasn’t right. I think she was trying to be cheeky with the big hair, but I did not like it. I didn’t really like the dress choice either.
4. Ashley Monroe.
- This dress is just far too short. I feel like things are going to show if she moves at all. There isn’t anything I like about this look. Her roots are not great and I think her hair would have looked a lot better if it was up.
3. Karen Fairchild.
- I’ll start by saying I love her hair. I think it looks gorgeous, but that coat. Yikes. And all of the necklaces under the big furry mess just doesn’t help.
2. Hillary Scott.
- I think Hillary Scott is gorgeous, but I don’t know what happened here. Her hair looks like she just woke up and the style of that dress is not great. She looks uncomfortable in it. I’m not really sure what those red jewel things are, but they don’t help. And the strap going from her boobs to her shoulders is not my favorite to put it nicely.
1. Gretchen Wilson.
- Oh my. I think Gretchen Wilson was lost. Someone forgot to tell her she was going to the CMA’s. If you’re going with a casual look, at least make it a good one. This just looks like she stepped out to meet her friends at the bar.
Alright, the hard part is over. Now, let’s move onto the best dressed!
5. Miranda Lambert.
- Alright, I love this dress. I have to say, it’s not my favorite color, but I think she looks amazing! The details on this dress are so subtle and pretty, I love it. Can we all agree that Miranda is looking her best right now!? She is gorgeous. I love the Marilyn vibe she’s giving in this look.
4. Carrie Underwood.
- Carrie Underwood definitely has that pregnancy glow! She looks gorgeous. The gold color of this dress is just bringing out that glow even more. There is nothing bad I can say about this look, I think it’s beautiful.
3. Kimberly Perry.
- Woah! She looks amazing, right? I know this look is simple, but my gosh, she does it well! I think this look is timeless. She will look back at these pictures and always love this choice. I love her natural, curly hair, but I think it looks great with these loose waves in it, too. Perfect!
2. Kellie Pickler.
- I love this dress! Kellie Pickler always surprises me on the red carpet. She likes to take risks and this one paid off big time! I just think this dress is so cool. It’s very edgy, but also has that country glamour to it with the beading. I really love that she pulled her hair back for this look, because the dress is so busy it would have looked messy. I also love that she kept the accessories simple, as well.
1. Lucy Hale.
- I swear this girl can do no wrong! She always looks amazing on the red carpet. This look is so simple and classic, but I love how she put a little edge into it. The asymmetrical belt gives the dress a nice waist line. And her hair and makeup are flawless. LOVE.
Let me know who your favorites and not so favorites are!